"What I know for sure" is the title of Oprah's back page which she eventually turned into a book!
However, today I'd like to share what I know for sure ... what I believe in (it's an exercise you might find that makes you THINK about yourself and what you stand for -- try it and share it with others)!
- Believe in yourself
- Listen to your gut
- Change the tune of the 'itty bitty shitty committee'
- Spend part of each day in gratitude
- Some things never change; but you should grow inside
- Know your strengths -- use them more
- Delegate your weaknesses
- Done is better than none
- Procrastination is fear
- Every day is meant for joyous living
- Your thoughts create your life
- When you change a belief, you change everything
- It's okay to ask for help
- Work with passion & purpose
- Discover your 'why'
- Do onto others, as you would have them do onto you
- Everyone has a story; some share; some won't
- You were put here for a purpose - live it!
- The more you give, the more you get back
- Give your children wings & roots
- Best your best you - always!
I'm sure that I will think of more of my life 'isms' and I plan to work on the list. Fine tune it, so to speak! I challenge you to write your own and share with me! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (I won't tell anyone!)