marketing DIAGNOSTIC QUesTIONNAIRE
Diagnosed your Marketing R.O.I. .... answer Yes or No to the following:
- Do you have all the clients you want? or need?
- Do you have an effective follow-up system?
- Are you trying to learn more than 3 marketing methods (strategies) at once?
- Are you consistent in your marketing?
- When you explain what you do, who you do it for, and the results you get -- do you use language that a 7-year old could understand?
- Are you marketing to a very specific niche? target market?
- When someone asks you 'What do you do?" -- do you have a clear and concise answer that gets a response like ... "OMG, I need that" or "I know someone who could use that".?
- Does your marketing message talk about how you stand out from others in your field (your competition)?
- Do prospects tell you that your blog, newsletter, etc. seems to speak directly to them? Seems like you wrote it specifically for them?
- Do you have the FREEDOM in your business you desire? (time or money)
If you answered NO to any of the above questions -- then perhaps you're marketing could use a tune-up!
CURE what ails your marketing & your sales....
Marketing - either good or bad - ripples through your business into your website copy, your marketing materials, your workshop titles, EVERYTHING!!! STOP your marketing mayhem! Getting your message right is the first step to creating consistent income and even bigger impact!!
The doctor has a cure ... MARKETING MAGIC is the 2-day live workshop with Diana that will cure what ails your marketing so that you can not only market effectively but monetize and maximize your business!!
Imagine having ....
- prospects almost throw their credit cards at you when you explain what you do
- having a pipeline full of qualified prospects because your message is so clear and compelling
- attracting clients from each and every marketing strategy including social media
- knowing exactly what marketing strategies to focus on instead of being overwhelmed
April 9-10 Montreal
April 17-18, Ottawa
May 10-11, Kingston
If you're ready to drive LOTS MORE CLIENTS to your door by learning to master your marketing -- then ENROL TODAY to learn how to:
- build a clear and concise marketing platform with a clear compelling message that ripples through your business
- attract more clients with sales language that your target market understands so that you can create juicy titles for your calls to action; your compelling offers; your signature talks, your workshops, etc.
- increase your client attractor factors by expressing your unique selling proposition and translating your compelling message into your website, social media, business cards, flyers, brochures and other marketing methods!
Past attendees have said ....
“If you are struggling to launch or grow a service-based business — this is the seminar for you!” ;
“Diana helped me see that what I had to offer was even more special than I thought it was. She helped me see who needs what I have to offer. Thank you”;
“Exactly what I needed to get me out of my shell and I truly appreciated the group feedback”.
"This was a GREAT experience!!! I learned so much about focusing in on MY market -- it helped me wrap my head around those top 20% of the clients who will give me 80% of my business!"
"I would recommend Marketing Magic to anyone who wants to fine tune their focus so that their marketing actually targets their primary, ideal, potential clients".
Just as a reminder ... here are the TOP 3 KILLER MARKETING MISTAKES that are stopping you from earning $5K or $10K monthly.
#3. You are marketing to everyone! You're nervous to pick a niche or target market! But the truth is that a fox can't chase 2 rabbits ... successfully. Just because you marketing to one niche, doesn't prevent you from 'selling' to others! When you market to one target market, believe me, life gets so much easier!
#2. You chose your marketing method (method of distribution) before you clarified your message! This is a HUGE newbie marketer mistake which I've heard hundreds of times .... I'll get my website up then I'll choose my niche; I'll create my business card then I'll work on my target market. Friends -- that's putting the cart before the horse! (Actually, here's my blog by that title).
#1. Your marketing message is fuzzy and unclear. Not only do you ramble on and on when someone asks "What do you do?" but you also leave them with this bewildered look on their face!!! You see if your message isn't clear -- then it ripples right through the rest of your business. Unclear program and workshop titles so you have to work really, really hard to just put a couple of people into them! An unclear message leaves prospects unclear about what you do and it means missed sales opportunities!
IF YOU WANT TO STOP THIS MARKETING MAYHEM -- then join Marketing Magic.
It's the FIRST STEP to creating a business with consistent and sustainable sales (yup - money)!