5 great reasons why you should add sponsorships to your marketing plan (but only if you want to stand out from your competition)!!!
- Spotlight is on you -- not your competition. Typically at events, there is usually one sponsor per business category, i.e. one real estate agent; one weight loss expert, etc. So if you are THE ONE -- then your business is positioned as the expert in your field. I want that - do you?
- Increase in brand awareness -- even if you don't have a massive flood of people at your booth, just having people see you in attendance INCREASES your brand awareness. Last year, I was a sponsor at another business coaches event -- it brought me clients because of increased brand awareness and visibility!
- Stay top of mind -- if you already have customers and some prospects in the pipeline, attending a conference as a sponsor is a good way to remind them about you and how you can help them! We used to say that prospects needed to be touched 8-12 times before they would know, like & trust you enough to buy from you; however with today's noisy marketplace that number has almost doubled. You must be out there where your target market can see you!!!
- Engage face to face -- sponsorship gives you an opportunity to actually speak to prospects who might have seen on social media; read your blog or even visited your website! All of a sudden, there you are -- in real life and available to speak to them!! Time to 'engage'!!
- Generate leads -- at your booth you have a HUGE opportunity to generate potential leads. Often there is an opportunity to gather contact information from prospects by offering a draw, a prize or an opportunity to book discovery sessions with prospects.
So if you're interested in
- being in the spotlight and not your competition
- generating leads
- staying top of mind
- increasing your brand awareness and/or
- engaging face to face with prospects & clients
If you're target market is women, women entrepreneurs, women business owners ... or some of the other sponsors...
Then perhaps you'd like to start with being part of SHIFT's SPONSORSHIP SHOWCASE. As you know, I wouldn't recommend it unless I knew it had worked for me!!!
Imagine the possibilities
Believe it can come true
Achieve your goals!
Here's what some of the attendees have said about Diana's events.
David Schipper, Strategic Learning Center, has been a GOLD Sponsor at Diana's events since March 2016 .... "in less than a week after the event, my investment more than paid for itself .... I'm ready to be a sponsor at Diana's next Montreal event".
One GOLD Sponsor at a recent event said that he "10X's his investment"!
Other comments from sponsors -- "great connections..... well organized ... classy event .... can't wait to follow-up with contacts I made".
SPONSORSHIP PARTNER DETAILS
- Sponsorships limited to one per industry.
- All sponsors must be approved by the event host.
- Sponsorship DEADLINE for payment is 45 days prior to the event date.
- Sponsors are asked to complete a 'sponsorship agreement'.
- Sponsors must agree to be present for the FULL day as networking happens before, during and after the event!
- Sponsors will be asked to provide the names & email addresses of ticket holders so that name badges, etc. can be prepared in advance.
- Each attendee is given a PASSPORT at registration. The Passport contains the names, contact information & logos of sponsors. Attendees are encouraged to get the 'Passport' stamped at each sponsor's table. There are several door prizes that are drawn during the afternoon break. We have found that this encourages every attendee to go to each booth!
- NEW - Each sponsor will be given a discount code for their invitees; meaning that the investment for the day will be only $20 instead of the regular $197!
Lunch Sponsor -- $1,700 -- you'll also receive 15 minutes to speak from the stage during the lunch break
Badge Sponsor -- $400 -- priviledge of having your company name badge or lanyards for maximum exposure
Lunch, Print & Badge Sponsors also receive ....
LARGE advertisement in the "PASSPORT" (Value $147)
10 - regular tickets (Value $1,470) to gift to clients, prospects, friends - entrepreneurs!
Reserved table - near the stage for guest seating (Value - Very Nice)
Display table in the Sponsorship ShowCase
GOLD SPONSORS $599 (total 2 for each location)
Opportunity to speak from the stage, in front of 100+ of your dream clients, for 10 min. (Value -- Priceless)
- Large advertisement in the "PASSPORT" (Value $97)
- 8 - regular tickets (Value $1,576) DISCOUNTED to $20 for clients, prospects, friends - entrepreneurs!
- Reserved table - near the stage (Value - Very Nice)
- Premium location for display table
- Social media mentions and interview on FB Live/Zoom video
SILVER SPONSORS $299 (max 10)
- Small advertisement in the PASSPORT
- 6 - regular tickets (value $1,182)
- Display table location as available
OTHER SPONSORSHIPS available